Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Cobbler Legacy 1.3

It's time for another update again! Wooot! Still only doing this once a week even though by now I have enough updates for a couple updates. lol still gives me time to get everything together and get it posted :D

LAST TIME: Adam went to the pet store and bought them a pet (okay maybe it was two pets) and they were... well rather strange cats named Blackberry and Orange. Little cuties they are but so strange. Peach got knocked up and had a little girl named Teal, and Blackberry tried to destroy the furniture. Adam played with the cats, a LOT. and he still doesn't like wearing clothes. They went out, had some fun, made some friends, and Adam got beat with a purse by that crazy old lady that hates everyone. The two then finally got married and peach had the flu :( Now lets see what the boys are getting up to now..

<< PREV NEXT >>


 Teal is sooo cute. Orange on the other hand, I don't think likes her to much.
Adam: oh you want me to clean up? Well.. I'll just leave these dishes in the floor then.
 Peach: uh.. hey.. helloooo.. something had woken me from my coffin..
 Peach: omg get it ooooout it's trying to kill me >.<
 Really, Peach? Really? Ugh. I didn't want two more right now.
 First baby is a boy, he has Adams skin and eyes and his name is Lavender.
 Baby number two has Peaches skin and Adam's eyes, and his name is Crimson.
 The bouncy seat puts Crimson to sleep apparently. But look at their cute little family! They are both on birth control now though thanks to inTeen. Do not want anymore and these two like to auto try for baby, a LOT.
 It was time for another birthday for Teal. I skipped out on a party this time and she had a small little celebration with just her and her daddies.
 Teal: What is happening? I'm starting to sparkle..
 Child sized teal! She looks much cuter now so she is obviously growing into her looks much better now.
 Sorry Peach, but NOPE!
 Adam bonding with the oldest child.
Teal: So I think I might really like soccer
Adam:ICK! No sports. Sports bad.
Teal: -_- well I seen these really cute shoes today that I want
Adam: SHOES :D Let's go shopping! *+++* *becomes best friends*

not even kidding, that's about how it went, he had a soccer ball with an X over it and then they started talking about shoes.
 Peach: Look you play dead like this *chokes self and falls to the ground with gagging sounds*
Blackberry: o.O Little dramatic don't you think?

 I think Adam is trying to play favorites already. I think he better wait until they reach toddler-hood at the very least before he starts doing that.
 I'm really glad for that birth control option right now -_-
 Peach's fun bar was low.. he obviously relied on Teal to raise it.
 Stray dog: *Sniff sniff* Will you loooove me?
Teal: *Stares* What? Go away dog.
 First day of schoooool.
 Oh and she got a chance card....
 And she picked wrong.. well okay.
 Bad grades are soooooo disappointing.
 And also school is exhausting and she had to resort to napping on the couch because the babies shes sharing a bedroom with wouldn't stop crying.
 Wooooot! Money!
 On the phone with... well I don't actually know.
 OMG BIRTHDAYS!!
 Lavender is first! Woooot! Lets see what this cutie will look like.
 Peach: OMG that baby smells horrible, someone change his diaper. Yuck.
 Aaand Crimsons turn. No party this time either
 Toddler Crimson after a make over. He's soooo cute and he has Peach's nose!
 And Lavender, I forgot to make him over before getting toddler pic not to mention he's glowing from smart milk, which by the way, is my new favorite thing when it comes to toddlers.
 He learned to potty train and walk soooo fast! Smart milk <3 <3 <3
 And here is made over Lavender learning to walk. His smart milk wore off before the teaching started :/ ugh.
 new work outfit for Adam!
 School is still exhausting..
 Adam got another promotion. Wooot!
 And I installed the loan jar in my game, so Peach borrowed some money and bought Club Dante in bluewater village. He made over the inside and turned it into a bowling ally thing. It's kinda going well for just starting out.
 Working them sales!
 Apparently Peach isn't amused by running a business.
 Wooo for earning badges!
 Aaand back at home Adam is busy fixing everything broken in the house. He needed the skill for work and a lot of stuff was broken so... he had no choice.
 Orange is still weird. He was just rolling around on the floor i don't even know.
 And Teal, did you really need to wake your vampire father from his coffin in the middle of the afternoon to tell him you got an A+ report card? No, I don't think you did.
 MOAR MONIES
 yayyy birthdays really soon!!
 And Peach spent another night at the bowling alley and this happened.
 then this happened when he got home :/



 you two -_-
 Adam: OMG LOOK AT THE SNOW
Adam... it's been doing that for about two days now. Are you just noticing?

 Teal made a snowman. Her neat skill is showing. (She has ten neat points the crazy kid)
 Why was she crying? I actually have no idea.
 :D :D :D

 Lavender first again and I loooove him. **SPOILER** Lavender is heir. Because I said so, I haven't quite gotten that far yet, but I'm playing favorites already.

And we're ending here! Crimson as a child. They're both really cute but I want a diff than blue skin for heir and I like Lavender better than Teal so :D :D :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment