Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New House Building!

 Wooo! Today I have a house tour to share with everyone. Once I built the last house and moved Peach and Adam into it, then decided to make it a legacy, I immediately realized, that house wasn't going to be big enough at all for that generation PLUS future generations, It's gonna be cramped by Generation two if they don't have enough money for this house by then already. By 3 &4, it'll be even worse. So, I went to work working on a floor plan. ( I found this website recently and I LOVE it) I find my houses are coming out much better with a little more planning than just going into build mode and seeing what happens. I suck at building usually, but I've been looking for real floor plans and then using that website, converting them to sim floor plans, (which means removing closets, etc that are not really useful except to take up space on sims) and then going into build mode and getting started! This one won't be in my game play for a bit as they need to earn the money to buy it, but I wanted to share it already anyways!

back of the house

Master Bathroom

Master Bedroom

Master Bedroom

Master Bedroom Coffin for Peaaach!

Living room

Living Room

Office/Tv area

Office/tv area. A den maybe? 

Kitchen/Dining room.

Kitchen

Dining Room
There's also two other Bathrooms which are done but.. we all know what a bathroom looks like right? And there's 3 other bedrooms as well, but I left them completely unfinished and plan on finishing them up as needed once the family moves into the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment