Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Stonewell 2.1

Hi there! Ready for some more Stonewell antics? We're all set to get started on generation 2! I'm so excited to get these all posted too. So excited! Especially since generation 4 has just been born in game! Yes.. I've played that far ahead. Posting only once a week meant having fewer updates than game play so they've all just built up now. I have several updates that need to be posted so I'll be trying to get out at least 2 a week to try to catch up. But anways.. 

Last Time: Isaac continued to have mental breakdowns all over the place, Isaac and and Indie beat each other with pillows. A Lot. Sims think it's a romantic gesture? I'm pretty sure thats it. Cause they do it to their spouses ALL THE TIME. Then the kids all aged to teen and I shipped them off to college where not much happened. College years are always boring and yeah.. the college updates most likely will always be rather short or mixed in at the end of an update or something, there's never enough to make one update all on it's own of just college stuff. But anyways. lets get started with Generation Two! 


Peace: CAN SOMEONE BATHE ME? I STINK 
uuuh good luck with that dog. He didn't even bathe his kids.. or you know change their diapers. 
Sterling hates everyone and everything except her chess table. 
I don't know. She's not even grumpy or sloppy or.... well anything. She just doesn't get along with people. 


I had her greet all the walk-by's in hopes of her actually liking someone. To be honest, I don't remember most of their names. 
TWO BOLTS
IT'S A MIRACLE
whether I like him or not.. she does so... I don't get a choice. 
Do you see the two there with the X'ed out bolts though? Yeah... her relationship panel has a LOT of that. Almost everyone shes ever met. 

I had her hang out and make friends with Freddie... since she actually likes him and all. 
She didn't think it was necessary to put pants on though I guess. 
Oh. ThanksIt's too bad shes not staying in that career then. 
It's just a job until she gets her dream slacker job. 
Sterling got tired and when to bed..
Freddie: *Rocks out*
Excuse you, mister matrix guy but... did I say you could play my guitar? 
Freddie: Sterling likes me so... that's an automatic invite.. 
Well okay I guess... 

Still working on bringing in that money! And getting closer to Indie's lifetime want being fulfilled. 
Where did Freddie go? 
Sterling: Oh he had to go. He touched our precious guitar. 
I hope you know you're not getting rid of him that easy.. 
Sterling: .... :| 
-_- 
Yeah too bad for you. 

No one likes werewolf indie... sigh. 
I can give into this want though.
Mostly cause I'm tired of his transformations lagging my game every sim night and morning. 
HA! 
HAAAAA! 
You are so funny Indie. 
You can't even afford wall covering's and you think you're getting a sauna? 
HAAAAA! 
You also still have an outstanding loan to pay off... which loan payments > Sauna. 
Sucks for you, bb. 
And Isaac looks far too happy to be working out.. 
Isaac: Cause body skill means promotions.. then maybe we can get wall paper! 
but... loans first, bb. Sorry. Keep dreaming though, it's cute! 
and at least more realistic at the moment than getting a sauana... 
MOAAAR MONIEZ!

WALL PAPER MONIES
And Sterling finally found the job she wants! 




Indie got another promotion too. Soooo close to that lifetimewant! 

Also.. why are pets so dumb on this game? There were TWO full food dishes and this dog just complains about needing food all the time. 
It was time to invite Freddie over and get him moved in.. 
Freddie: That was such a great hug I think we're best friends now! 
Yeah.. you know.. that's how it works.. 
not much... but it's something! 

EVEN CLOSER

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN THE LOVE TUB

Nevermind that no one knows you... IT'S SNOWING AND YOUR IN THE LOVETUB! 

Freddie... what even.. 
Freddie: I made it home from work! Look! 
You have no reason to be so excited about it though..... 


And it was at this point that I realized I think I missed some pictures and I'm not exactly sure where? There were definitely Freddie makeover pictures sometime after he moved in lol. 
Skilling up for those promotions. 
Why are you naked... 
Freddie: Waiting for Sterling... We're gonna woohoo on the couch.. 
She's not even home... are you going to wait all night til she gets home? 
Freddie: Yes? 


Then these two won't leave each other alone like ever... 

*POP*
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU
IT'S SNOWING
IT'S NOT TIME FOR THE LOVETUB

also i'm pretty sure you fail at knowing the purpose of the love tub.
You know.. since you all keep enjoying in alone. in the snow. ALONE. 

Penguin: Aww snowman, babe, I have mechanical skills, I'll fix you right up. 
Snowman: *Melts*
Freddie: *Angry Rocking* 
SO. SERIOUS.
She was eating snow I think. 
I honestly don't remember the purpose of this picture. 
Sterling: :D :D I have sneaky surprises for Freddie! *Sits surprise in dirty plate* 

Freddie: *GASP* 

He is SO SO SO SO cute. 
Also, he had a want to get engaged. He's a romance sim so I took advantage of him actually wanting to do it. Even if he still got a bad memory from it. 
Romance sims. *rolls eyes* 

studying together! 
FINALLY! 
That's uhhh... 
that's great and helpful and all but... 
I specifically told you to study cleaning... you know.. for work? 
I definitely didn't click on parenting.. 
*POP*
Isaac: You're so hot like a sumo wrestler! 

....
you guys have weird bed conversation. 
WHAT?!?!
WAT?!?!?!?!?!
NOOOO!! my bb :( 

I leave you there now though. Next time we'll get babies! And old Indie. *HUGE GIGANTIC SAD FACE* 

No comments:

Post a Comment