Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

A little introduction+ pace family

Hello! And Welcome to my new sims blog :D

 Hello all! This is a little blog I started mostly just for fun. I love sharing my sims with people but I'm sure that my friends on my personal facebook page are tired of seeing them and well, lets be fair, I don't get much response, and that takes the fun right out of it for me. I'm just sharing for myself in that case. But, I thought if I put them all on this little blog, I might get them out to the rest of the sims world and at least get a few of you responding. I play sims 2, because my computer can't handle sims 3, and because I just find it more fun. And No, I will not be trying sims 4 when it's out, my comp can't handle 3, 4 would probably make it explode. 

That up above is Robert, he's a sim I downloaded and added into a little town I made. He ended up matching up and marrying one of the sims I put into the town to play. And yes, he's crying, he does this a lot though. All the time. For no reason. Maybe cause his aspiration meter is low? I'm not really sure. 

Anyways, a little bit about the sims I'll be showing you all. I started a little town named Spring Bush and to start with I made two families. One male sim and one female sim. Then I started playing them on rotation (being each family gets played for one season before I go to the next family) And I started with single sims so I could play out their whole lives. Finnegan is my male sim, and I suppose sort of the founder of the whole town since I start off with playing him. Sunshine is my female sim. Right now I'm on Finnegans rotation and sharing him and his little family with you all. 

A little background on Finnegan as I started this blog off nearly at the end of his second rotation. His name is Finnegan Pace, he's a romance sim and his lifetime want is to woohoo with 20 different sims. I gave up on this fairly quickly. Upon moving him into to his tiny shack sized lot, I also added in a few downloaded sims as townies so that he had sims to interact with and hopefully find a mate in eventually. He did, which was when I gave up on the life time want. His OTH is tinkering. He got married to Robert up there and they have three boys together, River, Ocean, and Flower. Now, enough of my rambling I think. 


 Finnegan is here, teaching their youngest, Flower, how to walk. 
 Isn't he such a little cutie? 
 This is Gizmo, The cat that Robert and River recently decided the family needed on an outing. He's a little cutie as well. And this is Finnegan teaching him how to shake. Which I'm not quite sure is something you normally teach a cat, but whatever makes you happy Finne. 
Gizmo also knows how to use the toilet. Which would be weird to me in real life even though I do know it's something cats can actually be taught. He also knows how to speak, which again, I thought was more of a dog thing, but that's sims for you I suppose. 

8 comments:

  1. OMG I haven't played the Sims in forever! Love your photos! I didnt even know back when I had Sims 2 that I could make the cat use the toilet LOL! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thank you! and sims is the one game that i've always loved, i'm not big on games otherwise, haha. You have to 'teach command' and pick the use toilet one. I always teach mine first thing cause I find it amusing.. even if they always clog the toilet.

      Delete
  2. Hi Katherine,
    I am from UBC and so glad to meet you. I don't know much about games but I think they can be tons of fun. You have created such cute characters and I really love the kitty that can use the toilet. I wish my reality cats would do that. I know you will have fun as you continue on your sims journey and life is so much better when we add that spice of fun.

    Come and visit me some time.

    Namaste with Unity "Love" Consciousness,
    Wendy Baudín
    Self-Love Sherpa and Wisdom Guide
    http://www.wendybaudin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I don't do a lot of gaming myself, only Sims really, or games similar to it. And I agree life is much better with some fun! Or just trying to enjoy it haha.

      Delete
  3. I love it... I'm happy to see the cat peeing lol I was on the loling :) My computer can handle my Sims 2, 3, or 4 but I hope this year for my B-Day I get a new one n will be able to play again I miss it so in the mean time I started back reading blogs about and keep writing my ideas down to keep the juices flowing lol just wanted to share with you little lol have a wonderful and bless day. Keep sharing I'm enjoying it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm def going to be sharing lots more, don't worry. There may be large gap between posts at times when I get lots to do for my nail blog but right now thats kinda slow and I've got plenty of time for sims and other games lol.

      Delete