Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

I'm back!

 Hello! Been awhile since I've posted on here - Got kinda side tracked and all with some online games. (Check them out. Lioden and LuckyLapine) I should post about those too actually! I will at some point probably as I run out of sims stuff. But I've just spent the weekend off Lioden, (Which can take up a lot of time to train your lions the way they should be trained) and playing with my sims! I made a new alien sim that I've been wanting to play with, so I moved him into Spring Bush, he got an apartment. (I built him a house, he's working on money for it) and then I made him a few friends. One being a vampire. Which I happily had turn alien sim. So now he's a vampire alien hybrid! His name is Peach Cobbler, and he's a knowledge sim because I'm just like that with names, and he's a blue alien. I picked knowledge for him because I wanted him to actually WANT to have lots to do with all the supernatural beings this game has to offer. I just love him to pieces, he came out so cute! Anyways, click through the jump to see more!




 His first order of business upon moving into his apartment building? Going to the rooftop and dancing. Tiger lady there was checking out his ass I'm pretty sure. He was also dancing really close to her. and I mean.. REALLY close. No really, his leg kept going THROUGH her.

 He was so amazed at throwing the ball. I don't even know. That face. He also learned that he really liked the sports hobby.
 OMG THIS LIGHT. IT'S SO UGLY. I MUST CRY ABOUT IT.
Yeah, peach, get over it and go inside, yeah? We won't make any friends out here crying about the light.
 RED EYES! What does it meaaaaan? Lol Vampirism has happened :D
See those blue lines by the way? This is what happens when the vampires teeth glitch :|

No comments:

Post a Comment