Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Cobbler family update One!


 

Hello! So I've been slacking right now at posting on here. And I've pretty much decided that Legacy stories just aren't for me. I always forget to take pictures, I forget to post them, and when I DO remember, I don't like doing it. Actually taking, editing, and uploading the pictures, and then posting them with captions and some sort of story, I hate doing, it's just so much work and sucks the fun right out of it for me. So while I'm still going to play out legacies with my families, because I do enjoy playing them, just not the pictures and uploading part. I will just be taking pictures here and there and posting them here because I do want to and like to share, just not in such large quantities. Plus, normally I forget what the point of the pictures even were before I get a chance to post them so it works a lot better this way, don't you think? 

Anyways, that first picture there was just a Penguin walking by the house. I'm pretty sure it was also dancing. No I'm not kidding, I wish I would have gotten video of it, it would have been amusing. But I wasn't really worried about what he was doing. I was keeping an eye on Lavendar. 



Because not even kidding, Lavendar aged to a teen and went RIGHT to inviting Flower over... and getting all up on him. 
We were interrupted by Adam's chance card. With that $50,000 I think we'll be moving into the new house much sooner with noooo problems. He just needs to do that a couple times more before he ages and retires. 
We're not back to Lavendar and his first kiss. Also that guy in the background? Yeah, he's a creep, he just stood there and watched two teenage boys flirt with each other. Nope, that's not weird at all dude, not at all. 

I Looooove Flower. He is SO SO SO cute. Him and Lavendar will be adorable together and should definitely make me some cute babies. At least they better or I might.... I don't know, lock them in a closet until they pee themselves and die. 
Don't tell them what I just said though cause they're so cute and keep doing things like this. 
Then Flower pulled this. Dude, for one, I didn't invite you to spend the night, I just invited you over. Second? It was 4pm, literally. That is not time to complain about having no where to sleep and leaving. But whatevs. 
LAVENDAR IS THE CUTEST EVER. LOOK AT HIM.



And this guy is just a random young adult I thought I'd share. Teal aged up and moved off to college, and after I played out her first semester, I remembered that I have clean templates and noregen mods installed. Which means there are no townies/downtownies/dormies in game at all unless I add them. Teal spent her semester in college completely alone besides the cafeteria guy. There was no streakers, no mascots, no other dorm mates, nothing, ALL ALONE. So I decided something needed to be done about that. So I made a few young adults and put them into the town as dormies and they moved right into the dorms with Teal! And right now I'm off to make a few more because we need to fill all of the dorms in and have a few extra just in case one of the sims ever hooks up with and marries any of them. I know legacy rules say your not suppose to use sims created by you as spouses, but you know, I might not follow that rule so well. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment