Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Zoo tycoon 2 and my first attempt at it

Hello again everyone! I've found a new game to play, and even though it's not The Sims I feel like it fits because it IS a sim game, as in Simulation that is. Which is exactly the type of game sims is. I've been playing Zoo Tycoon 2 the last day or so. I've literally barely closed it all day. I know it's old and I'm late on finding it, but to be fair for that reason it works perfect for me for that reason. my computer has no issues with running it. So anyways, lets take a look at what I've been doing with my zoo. 


 The Common Peafowl! Or.. Peacock if you will. I was just playing around with the in camera a little bit while I was playing and trying to get the hang out the game. My very first attempt was sort of a fail. I tried to grow the zoo too fast and didn't start off with near enough money. I should have went much much slower so that the money could build up. 
 This is the zoo just starting. Just a couple exhibits to get started. Then we let it sit for a couple of game months so that the zoo could earn some more money and keep adding on so I didn't run out too fast. So far, this plan is working so much better that the first plan of 'buy everything until the moneys gone and then wait to make more' cause nope, that one didn't work at all. 

 Just a couple pictures from in game that I had to take for a zoo challenge. I actually kinda liked them. 

How the zoo is growing. It's actually grown a lot more than just this but I didn't really get a picture of it, not to mention it wouldn't all fit into one picture. I've got a pretty good selection of animals to start with at the zoo now and I'm working on adding more. Actually, I'm planning on going to play some more as soon as I'm done with writing this. 

  • Gazelle
  • African Buffalo
  • Common Peafowl
  • Dromedary Camel
  • Masai Giraffe
  • Beluga Whale
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Rock Hopper Penguin 
Those are all the animals in the zoo so far. Woot! I can't wait to go and play some more and get even more animals into my zoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment